Today, I’m sharing my fall makeup look! Watch my video below for the makeup transformation. I’m using the new Jackie Aina x Anastasia Beverly Hills palette!
(This is not sponsored, and I bought the palette with my own money.)
Disclosure: This blog contains affiliate links.
List of Products
- Concealer: Wet n Wild Concealer in “845B Dark Cocoa”
- Face: Sephora Medium Coverage Foundation #40 Tan
- Eyeshadow: Jackie Aina x Anastasia Beverly Hills palette
- Shades (in order of applying): Zamn, Edges, Wiggalese, and Credit
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D’s ‘Tattoo Liner’ in “Trooper Black”
- Lipstick: Marc Jacobs lip crayon #300 “Send Nudes”
- Highlight: Tarte Cosmetics “Stunner” in the Pro Glow palette: https://amzn.to/2UWvHLB
- Brows: Salon Perfect’s Brow Marker in “Dark Brown”
- Lashes: I got find the box. This is the third time I’ve reused these.
- Color Corrector: L.A. Girl Cosmetics “orange”: https://amzn.to/2SQUmDQ
- Face Primer: Wet N Wild Photo Focus primer
- Eye Primer: by E.L.F. in “Sheer”
- Computer Microphone (for voice overs): https://amzn.to/2Q0yNMN
- Editing Program: Adobe Premiere Elements (No Subscription Required): https://amzn.to/2T7eUEX
- Lighting Kit: https://amzn.to/2oJqGrP
- Camera: Nikon D3300: https://amzn.to/2GFdXjQ
- Lens: Nikon 35 mm 1.8: https://amzn.to/2Gro7W2
- DSLR Lens: Nikon 35 mm 1.8: https://amzn.to/2Gro7W2
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Connect with me:
Fashion+Beauty+Music: Instagram | YouTube
Gaming+Sims: Instagram | Gaming YouTube
Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitch
Pin this post: