Let’s capture life’s beautiful moments one image at a time! ~Desire Anne
Hello there! My name is Desire Anne, and I’m a natural light photographer located in Mobile, Alabama.
The ‘photography bug’ first bit me when I was a little girl playing with my parents’ Polaroid camera. I was constantly using up the instant film! Upon entering high school, I took my first photography and design course. When I attended Spring Hill College, I studied photography there as well.
I believe God has a purpose for everyone’s life on this earth. I feel that my purpose is to bring happiness to every client I work with through my passion for photography. I have seen a change in someone’s confidence after they received their portraits. And I have seen a mother cry tears of joy after seeing portraits of her children.
I’m a full-service photographer because I believe in providing high-quality service to my clients. The pre-session consultation helps plan your session, and we will go over locations, what is best to wear for portrait sessions, and more. By providing an in-person image reveal and ordering appointment, you are guided through what to select for your home. A service I also provide is wall gallery design. You can select from pre-built galleries (such as the one below), or I can design a custom gallery just for you.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I’m a self-professed shopaholic.
- My favorite color is pink!
- My fav musical artists are Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Luke Bryan, Beyonce, & Ariana Grande.
- I love to cook! My ‘specialty’ dishes are lemon pepper chicken with homemade potato wedges, turkey tacos, and homemade macaroni and cheese.
- I love action movies, superhero movies, and crime dramas.
- I collect pretty makeup brushes and anything Hello Kitty.