Happy Valentine’s Day! Here’s my simple glam look I did in honor of Valentine’s Day! Scroll down for the list of products!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
You can also watch a short transformation video on my YouTube channel:
List of Products
Disclosure: Some links are affiliate links.
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Gemstone Obsessions Palette: https://amzn.to/2GI74hN
- Lipstick: Lipstories by Sephora in “Pineapple Express”: https://amzn.to/2V0u1AO
- Highlight: Tarte Cosmetics “Fire” in the Pro Glow palette: https://amzn.to/2UWvHLB
- Eye liner: Fenty Beauty Flyliner: https://amzn.to/2GIszPn
- Brows: L.A. Colors Cosmetics brow tint in dark brown: purchased at Dollar Tree
- Lashes: those $1 lashes in the blue boxes found at beauty supply stores, # 100 in black
- Face: Iman Cosmetics BB crème in clay medium deep: https://amzn.to/2TOOmsH
- Color Corrector: L.A. Girl Cosmetics “orange”: https://amzn.to/2SQUmDQ
- Concealer: Wet N Wild Beauty “Dark Cocoa: purchased at Walgreens
- Computer Microphone (for voice overs): https://amzn.to/2Q0yNMN
- Editing Program: Adobe Premiere Elements (No Subscription Required): https://amzn.to/2T7eUEX
- Lighting Kit: https://amzn.to/2oJqGrP
- Camera: Nikon D3300: https://amzn.to/2GFdXjQ
- Lens: Nikon 35 mm 1.8: https://amzn.to/2Gro7W2